Perfume oil rose-vetiver 10ml
Presenting the perfume oil rose-vetiver:
- Concocted in Montreal in a slow creative process.
- Offers a fragrance that exhilarates with subtlety.
- Designed with the aim of offering a unique sensory experience that lasts several hours.
- Each fragrance has top, heart and bottom notes according to the principles of traditional perfumery.
What it is:
The top notes are perceived first. The heart notes are the predominant smell in the following hour. The base notes accompany you throughout the day and act on the psyche.
How to use:
LISA NOTO perfume oil is in a glass bottle with a ball applicator or "roll-on" type. For effective application, roll the ball over the skin, especially behind the ears, along the neck, inside the wrists and elbows.
Keep your perfume in your bag and apply some throughout the day to intensify your scent.
Pure Moringa oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil, aromatic essence of Victorian rose, palmarosa essential oil, pinus strobus (organic Quebec white pine) essential oil, rosewood essential oil, commiphora molmol (myrrh) essential oil, vetiveria zizanioides (vetiver) essential oil.
The rose-vetiver fragrance transports you to a majestic secret garden of the most exquisite scents.
- The top note, composed of lime and palmarosa, is fresh and delicate. It rebalances and refocuses vital energies.
- The heart note immerses you in a forest of Quebec white pine and Victorian rose; an experience that is both bewitching and comforting, elusive yet recognizable, a child's play.
- The base note of precious myrrh and vetiver brings character, depth, and tenacity. It emits smoky green wisps of aroma. The myrrh brings to the perfume its warm, sweet, dark, and sensual aspect. A fascinating combination that invites you to explore a hidden universe.
Essential oils are contraindicated for pregnant or breast-feeding women, children under 6 years old, people under anticoagulant treatment, as well as for people suffering from a hormone-dependent pathology or a renal insufficiency.
All product orders are sent generally through ICS or Canada Post and are delivered to your mailbox at either your work or personal address. With few exceptions, all orders received before noon, Monday through Friday, are shipped the same day. Your package may arrive within 24 hours in the greater Montreal area and sometimes up to 10 working days in more remote areas in Canada and the United States or for any other reasons beyond our control.
All deliveries in Canada and the USA cost $9.99. Delivery is free with any purchase of over $99, before taxes and after promo codes.