Witch hazel toning floral water 120ml + a few drops of my favorite essential oil
The Witch hazel toning floral water:
- Should be sprayed on before and in combination with the pure and organic Moringa Oil for a better penetration of the oil and a dewy looking skin.
- It works as a toner, a facial mist and a face cleanser using a cotton pad.
- Witch hazel distillate.
- Is a clear, colorless botanical extract prepared from the recently cut and partially dried, dormant twigs of the Hamamelis virginiana linnaeus plant.
- It is particularly beneficial for oily and problem skin through its more gentle properties.
- It does wonders for sensitive skin.
- helps soothe skin, reduce redness and restore radiance.
- Use every day for a feel-good moment.
- Super effective as an hydrating setting spray that preps, refreshes and sets makeup.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not rinse off.
Try it in our pure and organic Moringa oil.
Choose which essential oil scent is for you amongst three of the best designated for skincare:
- Rose - Known as the "Queen of oils", it helps balance the skin's moisture levels and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections. It promotes a smoother tone and healthy-looking complexion.
- Neroli - It is the beautiful flower of the bitter orange tree, with a more subtle scent than the orange. It can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Sandalwood - It has an unparalleled ability to renew the complexion. Whether it is psoriasis, eczema, rosacea or an uneven pigmentation, Sandalwood works to soothe the epidermis and even out skin tone.
How to use:
After washing your face and drying your skin, spray generously all over your face and then add the Moringa oil to the still wet skin to keep the moisture and benefits of the floral water in.
Shake the bottle before use. Repeat morning and evening and throughout the day to refresh.
Also use the floral water as an hydrating setting spray that preps, refreshes and sets makeup.