Presenting the perfume oils, concocted in Montreal in a slow creative process. The objective is to offer a fragrance that exhilarates with subtlety. The perfumes are designed with the aim of offering a unique sensory experience that lasts several hours.
Each fragrance has top, heart and bottom notes according to the principles of traditional perfumery.
The top notes are perceived first. The heart notes are the predominant smell in the following hour. The base notes accompany you throughout the day and act on the psyche.
Instructions for use
LISA NOTO perfume oil is in a glass bottle with a ball applicator or "roll-on" type. For effective application, roll the ball over the skin, especially behind the ears, along the neck, inside the wrists and elbows.
Keep your perfume in your bag and apply some during the day for a more intense smell.
LISA NOTO perfume oils are based on the principles of traditional perfumery. They contain three notes that form a harmonious and defined olfactory ensemble. The Neroli-Patchouli fragrance is based on a top note of citrus fruits, grapefruit and neroli. The top note is the first smell captured when applying the perfume. The heart note, the one that accompanies you in the hour that follows, is in this perfume composed of a floral bouquet, ylang-ylang, geranium and lilac. The bottom note persists throughout the day and usually has an influence on the psyche, your mood. It is the theme of the earth that constitutes the base note of this perfume with patchouli.
Pure moringa oil, h.e.Ylang-ylang, h.e.geranium, aromatic essence of lilac, h.e. patchouli, h.e. neroli, h.e. grapefruit, h.e. bergamot.
- Moringa oil is excellent for enhancing the olfactory and sensual benefits of the floral and wood scents of Neroli-Patchouli perfume oil. It is suitable for all skin types, moisturizes, protects and nourishes.
For more information: Discover Moringa
- Neroli is a powerful natural antidepressant. It increases libido and stimulates the immune system.
- Lilac relieves stress and anxiety.
- Ylang-ylang is an aphrodisiac. It lifts mood, calms and relaxes the mind.
- Patchouli stimulates libido and has a positive effect on mood. It helps to keep both feet firmly anchored on the ground, it stabilizes and helps to inhabit your body well.
The essential oils contained in LISA NOTO perfumes are not phototoxic, which means they are safe when exposed to the sun.
Be careful if you are pregnant, especially during the first trimester. The E.O. used in this fragrance are relatively safe but you should always check with health professionals and test on a small part of the body before use.
Buy as is or in combination with the Six-step All natural beauty routine set for a complete LISA NOTO experience ( and save money).